I thought some people might find this helpful: Whenever our baby was fussy and we couldn't get her to calm down, we would put on the old 70s Schoolhouse Rock video "Three Is a Magic Number" and our baby would calm down INSTANTLY. I have no idea why and I have no idea whether or not other parents have had the same experience but I swear it works every time. I've tried other Schoolhouse Rock videos and nothing works like "Three Is a Magic Number". So try it out and let me know if it works for you. Or if there are any other magic bullet songs/videos that calm your baby down, I'd love to hear about those, too. Thanks! Here's the link to the YouTube version of "Three Is a Magic Number": http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxmKRyLdBho
Enjoy!
-t.
PS - After a brief hiatus to attend the Florida Film Festival, we're back with the final episodes of Two New Dads, Season 1.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment