Friday, June 18, 2010

The New Dad Diet

Just like moms, most new dads gain weight before/after the baby is born. Well, for those of you who are insecure about it, don't fret because the New Dad Diet is here. And the best part is that you don't have to do anything!

Our baby is now over 1 year old (yay, we made it!) and she's not only eating solid food but she only wants to eat what daddy is eating. So I've found that what happens is that as soon as I start eating, she reaches out to get my food. Inevitably (because everyone knows I'm a pushover when it comes to my daughter), I end up feeding her my food while I'm eating it. This ends up cutting my portions in half. And everyone knows that when you reduce the portions, you lose the weight. I'm still waiting for the extra pounds to drop off, but I'm sure it'll start happening any day now...

So try the New Dad Diet and let me know how it works for you!

("The New Dad Diet" is a Trademark of Two New Dads, Incorporated. All Rights Reserved.)

xo
-t.

2 comments:

  1. So funny! And I saw evidence of this occurrence on FB.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, funny and true! Just happened this morning...Yogurt with fresh peaches and blueberries. Yum! Thanks for reading/posting.
    -t.

    ReplyDelete