Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Two New Teeth!!

First of all, thanks to everyone who gave me tips on teething through our Facebook page and Twitter.  For those of you who weren't aware, there was a mysterious slit in my babies gums last week.  It almost looked like a canker sore on the top of her gums, in the front.  A lot of people told me it sounded like teething.  Sure enough, a couple of days later, two tiny teeth popped up from her bottom gums.  And of course I responded like I've been responding to every milestone in my baby's development: with wonder and awe.  Now that the wonder and awe have worn off, I'm a little sad because it's the beginning of the end of that amazing gummy smile.  You dads know exactly what I'm talking about.  She'll never have that gummy smile again.
-t.
(aka Proud-But-Sad Dad)

1 comment:

  1. Awww, shnookums, that's pretty rad you rad dad, and I hope she doesn't have that gummy smile again, but she will for a bit when she looses her baby teeth but otherwise it would mean she's done way to many illegal substances. Yikes- J

    ReplyDelete