Thursday, January 28, 2010

Baby Proof Me

I just got home from a meeting and I was informed that my baby has started to crawl. There is proof on the Flip Camera. 10 1/2 months and knees don't fail me now! I could hear my wife welling up as she recorded, and then state "we better baby proof this house". Now I have the hand me down baby proofing, but I am not a handy guy! I mean don't get me wrong I like to do stuff, but I am just not "good" at it. Growing up sans many males, it's not my strongest suit. I wasn't in a hurry for my baby to start crawling, because frankly I was enjoying being able to know where she was at all times. This is totally exciting though, it's really cool when milestones pop up, I mean this is the first time ever crawling... pretty cool stuff and technology made it so I didn't have to miss it by being in a meeting. Baby proof me. -J

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Congratulations. Time to get busy with plug covers etc.

    ReplyDelete