Saturday, January 23, 2010

Heightend Awareness/Are you holding my baby too long?

I always want to know where my baby is. I trust the people that have held her, but as a new dad, I get a little over aware and protective. I just want to be able to see where my baby is, it's nothing against others, and yes I want the baby to be social, and she is, she loves people, and I don't hang with dangerous types, in fact most people that have held her I love dearly. But I am the dad, so don't be walking away with my baby out of my eye or ear range. Have you experienced this as a new dad? Any fun experiences that you are having with your new little spiritual partner? I notice when I drive with her I have like "spider sense"- I am scanning all over the place, I feel like I am some secret service agent protecting the queen. - Josh

No comments:

Post a Comment