Sunday, January 24, 2010
Man Lonely / Friend Lonely
Let me explain. So T and I are texting during the football game, I am not a football fan but it's the championships before the super bowl so I can follow... and I text, joking, about being "Man Lonely" and we digitally had a laugh. But the interesting thing is my wife and I are feeling "friend lonely". What I mean by this, is the cabin fever, isolation of being parents, and days bleeding into each other, has left us feeling like we want to "hang with friends" or do something with a friend. My interests are becoming very mundane. I can't really get into anything. I did a little watching of boxing, I did a little financial worrying, we even went to a friends party. But for some reason there's this odd lonely feeling. Any one have any thoughts on this? -J
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment